Thursday, July 22, 2004

Sgt.Hartman character is unbelievable..Kubrick is too good..Just read 1 of these most famous ones ever..

Sgt. Hartman: "How tall are you, private?"
Arliss Howard as Cowbo: "Sir, five-foot-nine, sir!"
Sgt. Hartman: "Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high. You trying to squeeze an inch on me somewhere, huh?"
Cowboy: "Sir, No Sir."
Sgt. Hartman: "Bullshit! It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress. I think you've been cheated. Where the hell you from anyway private?"
Cowboy: "Sir, Texas, Sir."
Sgt. Hartman: "Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas Private Cowboy and you don't look much like a steer so that kinda narrows it down. Do you suck dicks?"
Cowboy: "Sir, No Sir."
Sgt. Hartman: "Are you a Peter Puffer?"
Cowboy: "Sir, No Sir."
Sgt. Hartman: "I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the god damned common courtesy to give him a reach around. I'll be watching you.":

i jus cant stop laughing..jeez, he was good.!

No comments: