Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I feel like kicking ass
But no one's showing any, alas..
God, this week is boring
Spent all my time coding,chatting and snoring
I ate Uppma yesterday,pizza today
Both of them dint exactly have my bowels yelling 'hurray!!'
A limerick is supposed to be 5 lines they say
But we live in a world where rules have been thrown to the dogs anyway
Reading about the arrest of the holy guru made me wonder
How the lady always steals the thunder
She is a class apart,may I acknowledge
Much more interesting than other politicians, the IAS officers would pledge..
The world is rotten, the world is getting to be better
Much of what I do is IMHO the reason for the latter
And so as I sign off with utter contempt for anything seemingly senile
It seems to be more difficult for Chennai to get water from the Krishna than the Nile..


No comments: