Monday, May 17, 2004

Guess i've given my bloggie too well-deserved a rest!
Time's just flying (as if its not obvious!)..I would be leaving for LA in a week and b4 that, I need to work a lot for a conference presentation - My prof is suddenly evincing gr8 interest in me sending abstracts and preparing posters, just when my summer hols have begun ! Hmm..Cant complain abt that..If it gets selected, should be gr8..
I think the Lakers can make their die-hard fans a hearT patient..I almost switched off the TV when Duncan slotted tht 2-pointer in the dying seconds..Out came Derek Fisher with that miracle..It was incredible - the support for Fisher in the next Lakers home game..PPl's tishirt read "Fish for Pres" Heehee...I think they now have a good chance of winning the title..I wud want them to meet Kings next..
Amma washed out in TN...!!But gez this was a blessing in disguise for her..I think she'll get her act pretty soon in order to win the Assembly elections..Felt bad for Rajni as none of his influence really worked..Gez he would not enter politics for quite sometime hereafter..
Have to get driving license sometime this week..Pretty important..Cant delay any more..Got the learners..

Varta

No comments: