Tuesday, June 21, 2005

An F-1 race never ceases to amaze me; Its top-tier management however, do.

Cant there be any better creativity in thought than to say the michelin teams need to slow down on corner 13 if they were concerned abt safety? I mean, this is the sport whose perennial quest is to become popular in USA, but only achieved notriety with such brain-racking decisions.

Agreed, I too think it was Michelin's fault not to be prepared but you dont have an F-1 race every weekend. What happened at Interlagos in 2003 is well-known. Why now some kind of 'I am a stickler for perfection' kinda image?

I am so very angry now when I think Ferrari (and with the car they've got) are level with McLaren. And to think McLaren should've been leading the constructors by atleast a clear 25 points. I seriously think De La Rosa must be tried out sometime. I am pretty convinced he is a sure podium finisher with that McLaren.

No comments: