Monday, June 13, 2005

I think 75% of important news worldwide is generated by the Northern Hemisphere.

Kimi keeps winning..Vow! I became a big fan of Hakkinen and thats how I started liking Mclaren..Now, i root for Kimi. He's really good. Iceman..Meanwhile, our own 'babu' seems a little bored by his stint in f1 or something..karthikeyaa, I am still hopeful you'll hv a top 10 finish this season soon. Guess he's like JPM(!)..All or nothing..Coming 12th,13th or last is for lesser people like his teammate.
Thats why I like McLaren too..'No fancy math..We are going to try only to win'..Whew!Thats my team. Ferrari or Renault would've tried to get into strategic math and infact, if a ferrari or renault driver had been in kimi's position at the Euro GP, they would've taken a stop in the end and tried for second..
I love McLaren !

No comments: