Friday, July 29, 2005

One of the patrons of this blog (can hear gasps) suggested that I stop using this a personal diary and start some active serious blogging. That thought has been doing the rounds in my mind.
Maybe after I get set here, which could take quite sometime, I am going to start some real serious blogging. Maybe I guess I will rope in a few of my friends to have a collective issues/ideas based blog.

On another note, I think blogs have become an overrated phenomenon, ofcourse mainly due to the mainstream media. I liked blogs initially and used to read a lot of them. But most of the good blogs nowadays are no different from MSM, in that a lot have lost objectivity, beyond a point. On my personal puking scale, posts devoid of objectivity would top it all, suburban Chennai girls a close second and Tennessee whiskey a distant third.

No comments: