Wednesday, July 13, 2005

When will raaga understand that their advertisements in between songs are downright irritating. Its become an automatic reaction these days..i dont even think before clicking the fwd button when they play some money sending ad.
Not too much of a thot process goes on in these kind of advertisement creation and stuff i guess..I mean, raaga's not the loser, the advertisers are.

I am all for a good ad, if it sounds cool. I hated watching ads in between programs when i was in india. But here, the ads are actually pretty good that I infact enjoy them at times.
I guess, the huge ad on rediff page covering all the news sets another low in showcasing advertising skills.

Look at blogger..Even though the ads on different blogs dont exactly make the page look great, they are atleast on the sidelines. Atleast, you arent irritated; infact get some 'good samaritan like feeling' (though such feelings go against my recently acquired capitalist leanings) when you click on some random guy's blog.

No comments: