Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Rediff's business section is one sane tab in an otherwise 'India shining' gibberish..
This article was actually good

I especially like the way Haq talks about setting up the place with the proper ambience/tools to make things happen, as in Si valley.
And I think he has a point about Pune being the place in India. Personally I think Chennai/Coimbatore is as good a bet. Ofcourse, you need to figure in the fact that the only place I have been outside South India is Bombay..I saw Pune's railway station on the way though..Not a bit better than Arakkonam though!

I love this Venture Capitalist kinda positions..Risk-taking in all its glory, it sure is! I wish I'd be one some day (just a try atleast!)
Pramod Haq went to North Western univ; I am at a univ in the South East..Hey, we seem to be sharing something..like antonyms or something..atleast, thats a start.

No comments: