Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Saw ChandraMukhi. Not a bad time-pass.
But for a guy who makes 1 movie in 2-3 yrs, it could've been much better.
Though should admit that Rajni looks 'not bad at all'. I was totally reminded of his '16 vayathinile' when I see him as the villain Raja. Boy, was he a super villain or what! I would rate it somewhere between Arunachalam and Padayappa. P'appa rocked and moreso, coz of A.R.R. They should've roped in A.R.R for this too.

Somehow, quietly confident Mumbai express would only be better than CM. (Kamal fan(atic) you see)

I dont know why most of the city youth look down upon vijay as if it conveys their sense of sophistication. Granted, he did some cheap movies earlier on, but that was an entry level thing.
Even now, there might not be much logic in his movies but in whose movies other than Kamal's do you have a truckload of logic? If you dont expect logic in a superstar movie, then ...
Though I dont like Vijay as much as Madhavan, I am sure he's not bad at all.
There are some roles only he can play. He would fail if he does something like surya in KaakaKaaka. He's best at doing roles like in Gilli. I thought Gilli was so much fun, which might not have been with Surya/Maddy instead of Vijay.
Someone who loves rajini but hates vijay would be interesting to meet.

vArtA

No comments: