Friday, April 08, 2005

Today was some day..

I had little sleep the previous night. had to get up for a class from 8 to 9:30. Then had a class at 2 and then a meeting with my advisor. Was talking about my thesis with my advisor; I think i confused him a bit or so; He suddenly asked me as to who my advisor was ! Even I felt that my speech was incoherent. Fortunately, my advisor was in a pretty jovial mood.

Then, was walking past the University center and stumbled on 1 of the sofas in the lounges and thought I'd do my 'nap' thing. There were a few students, I think Chinese students working on some stuff. 2 hours into my nap, I was woken up by a roar and realized it was me snoring. There have been a few occasions when I get into subconscious fits of sleep or something that I hear myself snoring. Not a very nice experience. There was no1 when i woke up. Must tender an apology soon to those guys. The lounge was supposed to be 'Quiet Study Lounge' !

Then hurried to starbucks and felt a coffee was the sureshot way to clear this muddled state of affairs. I felt good until I realized I had done nothing the whole day with just a month to go for finals and projects. Then thought of checking out some wacky stuff on raaga as I'd come to the point where I decided nothing normal would do for the day. Checked out 4 students.
I listened to Lajjavathiye once, twice,..and have been listening to it for like 4 hours straight. Jassie Gift is something. The song borders on the sublime. With some traces of normalcy returning to my attic, felt blogging would make the process complete.

Over n out.

No comments: